Expressing this article is really difficult as its so hard to put all those feelings and thoughts running through ur mind as fast as they come and pass by, the reason I’m trying to hard could only be because I want to write better. Now where did I come up with that philosophy from, I randomly came across some writing workshop where the speaker was quoted saying, “every little thing around you, if you take into detail, will unfold its story for you to narrate”. So here’s mine:
To begin with i wonder why the whole world has to come to Bangsar all the time for everything. From eating, all the way to like makeup they come here. Have they forgotten that Bangsar is expensive and that they are depriving me of parking lots?! Walk you say? Yes i would just walk to downtown Bangsar as its barely a 15 minute walk, but looking at how safe this country is would I even want to risk being a snatch thief victim.
Anyway so after deciding to take the train to KLCC (obviously who would want to drive through the jam roads of kl to pay rubbish prices for parking right?) and I managed to find a decent parking spot in bangsar which was not a yellow line or somebody’s house. I was finally on my way!(oh the reason KLCC- was to check out this acc firm I’M intern at and also finish my marketing survey for school)
Have you ever noticed how ink stained the fingers of the sales person at the lrt counter are? I suggested she wear gloves and she looked at me like i was partially insane (sorry what did i say wrong again?) anyway so there I am trying to get my ticket into the machine and run for the train which i heard arriving at the platform (hey im Malaysian! Would i wait another 4 min and 19 sec for the next train?) There was this little expedition of people, office people mind you who are trying to figure out where they were going, like dude they weren even tourists! Ish anyway since they had no decency of moving to one side of the escalator i ended up waiting tht 4 minutes.
When i finally do get to KLCC, i don’t know if you could recall, on the way into the mall there are these few staircases next to the elevator, I never understood why no one likes to take em. And my mind started churning a vivid memory on what I saw on You Tube, how they transferred those staircases into a giant keyboard and everyone used them, now that was cool!
So i eventually do get into the KLCC doors and i get a whiff of Roti Boy which blows me away and i just have to get one. Now the thoughts are on “how did this dude even come with this recipe man and the way he locates his shops, all malls near an exit mostly for train passengers, respect!” Notice how a small bun decided to create its own question and story in my head?
The office bit was just boring, so let’s skip that. What risk do you a cab driver would be taking when he still taunts for passengers when there’s a sign board saying to entertain them? I really wanted to know, but i decided against it seeing that they might just decide to harm me..oh well though many would be happy with my disappearance why bother right?
With one random train ride giving so much to think about, no wonder there are a trillion books available to read. All u need is a dot of imagination.
hello par, apologies on behalf of all pj-ites invading your precious bangsar - tanya
ReplyDelete