Today was meant to be a peaceful evening,but mother nature had different ideas.way different ideas.
An evening of pizza,drink and movies turned into an evening of staying glued to CNN.my prayers goes out to all those whom are affected in japan. That earthquake being the biggest in the country which is generally prone To earthquakes was a disaster and the aftershock was tremendous. The news of the tsunami did not help as that just made everyone even more worried for their loved ones staying in the country now.
I sound like I'm babbling or trying to write some sleepy essay cause I have issues excepting the fact that barely a few hours ago I was busy trying to download glee and persuade my friend to go swimming as a form of exercise. And unexpectedly I ended up hearing a friend cry over the phone about her sister...Who is fine,thank god
I hate the iPad and the stupid auto correct.....
No comments:
Post a Comment