Many hope, everyone dreams. May it to be rich, strong, pretty, popular etc. But very few actually put any hard work into achieving whatever it may be...Today, over lunch, I met a couple of people who studied/study in a film school, all with the hope of becoming assistant directors. Just so happened, that they had Shonda Rimes, Suseedaran, James Lee and so many others on their list.
When I come across people or situations like this, it crosses my mind first on whose going to make it till the finish line. I mean so many Malaysians have broken into many various industries all over the world. So the question here is not whether or not it’s possible, but how hard all of them are willing to try to get there, Because all these achievers could not have had a journey like a bed of roses. I can only claim because I’ve been trying to create sponge cake. Trial 2 and it’s still not too successful.
So let’s see how many more attempts it’s going to take me to reach my dream of a perfect sponge cake. Till then, keep dreaming and good luck fulfilling it too!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment