So yes the weekend is around the corner again and I’ve finally found time to sit down and type some random stuff.
I feel like I just finished my PhD and all I did was one massive presentation, if I ever did my mba I think I might just land up in the hospital.
Well leaving that aside, it’s a fun packed weekend, which I’m very sure will pass within the speed of lighting and Monday will come around again, sadly...
Well what’s so great about the weekend, let’s start with Friday, I’m going for yet another Tamil movie by the actor Vijay; it’s apparently his 50th picture, so there’s some massive hoo-ha going. The crowd I’m going with will probably add to that, take a person who doesn’t understand Tamil, another who’s a mad fan of Vijay, let me underline, bold and italicize that for you, I mean MAD fan of Vijay and a whole bunch of faithful followers. And me? Well I’m just going since I have to write the review and I can’t go around watching it on Saturday.
Why, cause I’m off to the waterfalls. It’s so random, but yea I’m off to the waterfalls to bond with a bunch of friends whom I haven bonded with for a long time and maybe have some brilliant seafood as such.
And Sunday, a day to be filled with well, a meeting, lots of photographs, friends and food, this day I’m surely looking forward too!
And next week onwards, I intend to be inspired by Julie Powell and cook a dish a day and blog about it. We’ll see how that turns out.
With that, enjoy your weekend people, and hopefully tune into this page for some random stuff over the next few days, cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment